Be part of the people that make Pangea GREAT.
Available Positions :
• Linguists & Writers (translators, proofreaders, copywriters)
• Junior Designer/DTP Specialist
Linguists & Writers
We’re always on the hunt for creatives to join our growing team! Are you a translator, proofreader
or copywriter? There might be a place for you at Pangea Translation Services!
Join us in making Pangea even better. We are always welcoming talented:
• Freelancer Translator (native)
Essential Skills and Capabilities:
• Excellent writing skills in Target Language – use of correct grammar, spelling and terminology
• Ability to write and think creatively and dynamically
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of at least one of our industries-
• Translators to have good knowledge and ability to use CAT Tools-
• Fast turnaround and ability to meet deadlines
• Positive attitude with motivation to get things done.
We’d love to get to know you!
If you believe you’ve got what it takes to become part of our team, fill in our candidate form by clicking below.
Junior Designer/DTP Specialist
Pangea Translation Services is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer/DTP Specialist (Full Time) to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality work.
ADOBE: Acrobat DC, illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
Microsoft: Word, Excel, Power Point
• Understand project requirements and concepts
• Use various techniques to create drafts and prototypes
• DTP the documents and projects – is a must!
• Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces)
• Pitch creative ideas
• Collaborate with team members to launch projects
• Use feedback from other designers to improve
Experience, Education & Requirements:
• 1+ years of experience as a Junior Designer
• Experience with Acrobat DC, illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, MS Office
• Understanding and experience of DTP is essential!
• English language on a very good level both written and verbal (main working language in the company)
• Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
• Teamwork skills
• A keen eye for detail
• Time management and multitasking abilities
• Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
What we offer:
• Official work placement, competitive salary.
• Wide range of projects and career opportunities.
• Office is located near Lva Tolstogo and University subway stations.
• Working hours: 9am – 6 pm, Mon-Fri
• Free soft drinks and food on site.
Interested? Apply Now!
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org