Be part of the people that make Pangea GREAT.
Available Positions :
• Linguists & Writers (translators, proofreaders, copywriters)
• Digital Marketing Manager
Linguists & Writers
We’re always on the hunt for creatives to join our growing team! Are you a translator, proofreader
or copywriter? There might be a place for you at Pangea Translation Services!
Join us in making Pangea even better. We are always welcoming talented:
• Freelancer Translator (native)
Essential Skills and Capabilities:
• Excellent writing skills in Target Language – use of correct grammar, spelling and terminology
• Ability to write and think creatively and dynamically
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of at least one of our industries-
• Translators to have good knowledge and ability to use CAT Tools-
• Fast turnaround and ability to meet deadlines
• Positive attitude with motivation to get things done.
We’d love to get to know you!
If you believe you’ve got what it takes to become part of our team, fill in our candidate form by clicking below.
Digital Marketing Manager
Pangea Translation Services is on the hunt for Digital Marketing Manager (Full Time) to join our Headquarter Office in Limassol, Cyprus and help build our growing team of language providers.
• Developing and implementing effective digital marketing strategy
• Coordinating content, design, social media, PPC campaigns and other activities
• Keep pace with any updates on new SEO, social media and digital marketing industry trends and development.
• Develop, manage, and execute the SEO strategy
• Keyword research, competitor analysis, content planning, on-page optimization and off-page strategy as well as link building.
• Drive traffic with PPC Campaign on AdWords, SM and affiliate/influencers websites.
• Establish our SM strategy – based on a variety of channels.
• Coordinate with sales and email marketing team to incorporate and implement tracking and other digital marketing elements.
• Setup all the technicalities for google analytics, other tracking codes, tag manager and anything else, that can provide us with input on user behavior.
• Ensure contact reporting to management on performance.
Experience & Education
• Fluent English language is a must
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience
• Proven experience in B2B companies in SEO – is a must.
• Proven experience in B2B companies in PPC – is recommended.
• Ability to analyze data and create reports
• Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, tag manager, and the top social channels (especially LinkedIn).
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
What we offer:
• Full-time job in the very friendly office environment
• On-time monthly payments
• A chance to work within the professional of the industry
Interested? Apply Now!
Please submit your CV to email@example.com