Be part of the people that make Pangea GREAT.
Available Positions :
• Linguists & Writers (translators, proofreaders, copywriters)
• Sales Marketing Administrator
• Operation Manager
Linguists & Writers
We’re always on the hunt for creatives to join our growing team! Are you a translator, proofreader
or copywriter? There might be a place for you at Pangea Translation Services!
Join us in making Pangea even better. We are always welcoming talented:
• Freelancer Translator (native)
Essential Skills and Capabilities:
• Excellent writing skills in Target Language – use of correct grammar, spelling and terminology
• Ability to write and think creatively and dynamically
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of at least one of our industries-
• Translators to have good knowledge and ability to use CAT Tools-
• Fast turnaround and ability to meet deadlines
• Positive attitude with motivation to get things done.
We’d love to get to know you!
If you believe you’ve got what it takes to become part of our team, fill in our candidate form by clicking below.
Sales Marketing Administrator
Pangea Localization Services is on the hunt for Sales/Marketing Administrator (entry level) to join our office in Limassol and help build our growing team of language providers.
• Research and identify prospective clients through various methods like internet research, referrals, professional directories, personal investigation, LinkedIn, etc.;
• Cold calling and emailing new prospects;
• Understanding and demonstrating our services and technology to customers and
• Scheduling meetings for Business Development manager;
• Adding, maintaining and organizing all contacts in our database and CRM;
• Meet the monthly targets (number of calls, number of leads).
• Energetic, positive, with a “can-do” attitude;
• The ability to present themselves in a professional manner while making out bound calls;
• Familiar with internet tools such as LinkedIn and other tools to network;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, knowledge of English is a must;
• Knowledge of other foreign languages will be considered as an advantage;
• Industry experience in translation and localization preferred;
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Pangea Translation Services is looking for Localization Operations manager to join our office in Limassol and be part of our growing team..
• Be a key contact to Sales team and Translation Project Managers team to deliver products according to deadlines and clients’ specifications
• Manages translation and localization projects workflow
• Supports sales during new client acquisition and onboarding
• Assigns, monitors and measures project team members’ work, motivates and inspires team
• Drives development, implementation and maintenance of PM procedures
• Monitors and achieve profitability for the department
• Communicates regularly with the vendor manager. Cultivates strong relationships with vendors. Assumes responsibility for quality of delivered work
• Performs other special projects or duties when required.
• Bachelor’s Degree (localization, business, linguistics, or with equivalent experience)
• Solid in-depth knowledge of localization and online industry
• Hands on experience with Translation Management Systems
• Knowledge of at least one CAT tool is a must(MemoQ, Trados, SDL, WordBee, WordFast, XTM)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Tech-savvy is a must
• Minimum of 3 years of experience directly related to project management in translation and localization industry)
• Knowledge of one or more languages, in addition to English, preferred.