Be part of the people that make Pangea GREAT.
Available Positions :
• Linguists & Writers (translators, proofreaders, copywriters)
• Sales Administrator
Linguists & Writers
We’re always on the hunt for creatives to join our growing team! Are you a translator, proofreader
or copywriter? There might be a place for you at Pangea Translation Services!
Join us in making Pangea even better. We are always welcoming talented:
• Freelancer Translator (native)
Essential Skills and Capabilities:
• Excellent writing skills in Target Language – use of correct grammar, spelling and terminology
• Ability to write and think creatively and dynamically
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of at least one of our industries-
• Translators to have good knowledge and ability to use CAT Tools-
• Fast turnaround and ability to meet deadlines
• Positive attitude with motivation to get things done.
We’d love to get to know you!
If you believe you’ve got what it takes to become part of our team, fill in our candidate form by clicking below.
Pangea Localization Services is on the hunt for Marketing Coordinator to join our office in Limassol and help build our growing team of language providers.
• Deliver the marketing plans and implement go-to-market strategies and analysis, including the definition and briefing for ROI, KPIs and other performance metrics.
• Develop and implement online and offline marketing campaigns;
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis;
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups;
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a monthly, quarterly and annually basis and allocate funds wisely;
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals;
• Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly;
• Work closely with Business Development team and Managing Director;
• BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field is an advantage and/or course in online marketing;
• At least 1 year of experience in marketing (B2B marketing is an advantage);
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns;
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills and knowledge of tools like: Google Analytics, SEO, Google Adwords, Linkedin Ads;
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
• Ability to conduct market research online and unveil opportunities through data;
• Fluency in English, both oral and written, other language knowledge is considered to be an advantage;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Creative approach;
Pangea Localization Services is on the hunt for Personal Assistant to join our office in Limassol and help build our growing team of language providers.
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings, appointments, of the Managing Director
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
• Control of important tasks and deadlines
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
• Managing databases and filing systems
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
• Collating and filing expenses
• Miscellaneous tasks to support Managing Director, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, e.g completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
• Take on other assignments as directed by Managing Director and HR Manager.
•Maintain office supplies.
• Process accounts payable and receivable including: enter and verify bills, invoices, and purchase orders.
• Process payments, deposits, and post into the system.
• Communicate with clients, preparation of client reports.
• Make journal entries under direction of third party accountant
• Assist in preparation of support work for the audit.
• Prepare monthly financial reports requested by General Management
• Maintains up to date records for financial reporting analysis as required
• Support the annual planning process and budget entry to the accounting system
• 2+ years’ experience as a Personal Assistant and bookkeeping;
• Bachelor degree in office administration or other filed;
• Basic knowledge of accounting principles, understanding of VAT;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
• Knowledge and understanding of QuickBooks or similar applications
• Excellent business communication skills
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, and work under pressure.
• English and Greek languages is a must, any other languages are considered to be an advantage
What we offer:
• A chance to grow within a fast-growing company
• A positive management and team player environment.
• Medical insurance for the right candidate
• The company is offering a competitive salary based on the level of qualifications and experience plus benefits including medical insurance and performance related bonuses.
Pangea Localization Services is on the hunt for Recruiter/Vendor Coordinator
to join our growing team of language providers.
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications for all positions
• Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
• Conducting the first interview via phone/Skype
• Active management of supplier database
• Testing of the new specialized vendors based on production needs
• Anticipate and plan resource demand
• Evaluate and track vendor performance
• Provide feedback to vendors and arbitrate
• Negotiate rates
• Liaise with accounts department on invoicing and payment status
• Run business analysis, satisfaction surveys, and reporting
• Reports directly to HR Manager
• Previous 2+ years’ experience as Recruiter or Vendor Manager in the translation industry
• Translation Degree at BA or Masters level (or similar qualification)
• Knowledge of CAT tools and TMS
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Commitment to professional customer service
• Proficient computer MS Office skills, particularly MS Excel
• Good relationship-building and communication skills
• Resourceful and a team player
What we offer:
• The chance to grow within a fast-growing European company
• An informal working environment
• A team of motivated and friendly colleagues
Location Kiev, Odessa Ukraine
Interested? Apply Now!
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org